my face is in round in shape . can i change the shape of my face?

Favorite Answer

Haven't you heard of plastic Surgery before? Consult a plastic surgeon near your place...

well you cant actually change the shape of your face for good unless you did something drastic like get plastic surgery (i still dont know if thats even possible tho). I think your best bet would be to talk to your hairdresser and get a hair cut that makes your face look narrower or what ever you want..

• .

You can't change your shape of your face, even with plastic surgery because that's your bone structure. You can apply make up and different hairstyles. I've heard that if you part your hair on the side your face looks slimmer. Good luck!!!

Is it possible that you could be overweight? It seems that most people that are carrying a few extra pounds have round faces. If your weight/size is ok, then this wouldn't be good I guess but it is a thought. Plus a diet and excersise would give you benefits in other ways, such as more energy. Good luck!

*Also, no offense here..It's just a thought of accomplishing something without plastic surgery.

You can't change your face structure, but you can exercise the muscles in your face, jus as you do in the body. Try...http://members.optusnet.com.au/vanviola/face02.htm... Or put face exercises into google.

Theres nothing wrong with a round face! x

sadly no- but if you don't like your face shape you can get a haircut that makes the shape look different. Ask your hairdresser- I've done it before.

no unless u have plastic surgery i guess dont try to change ur face shape just wear sunglasses or make up or whatever u wear on your face to compliment ur shape if get what i mean

m if you loose your weight shape of your face may change secondly sort of muscles depend shape of your face so exercise a lot

Source(s): mah mind

There is this device i saw while i was in Japan. You roll it up and down your cheeks. Can't say it works, coz i didn't try it. But my japanese friend says thats what it is for. So i guess since you can't find such product in the States, maybe simply massaging your cheeks with your knuckles will do the trick. Good luck!

Yeah ....By your hair styles you can chnage the shape of your face....differently