?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

So,people.Have you received what you've dreamt and wished for this Christmas?...?

Hmmm?...

C'mon and spill...

Me,well beside the fact that i am in Los Angeles and my familyy is back east,i have indeed recieved many a shared gift from lady angel's out here in the City of Lights...

But for one lady angel whom i'll see today...

And we're still doing some unwrapping...

Thank You for Your answers...

• DeeDee
    Favorite Answer

well, Santa .. who I now believe to blind ... has NOT sent me the man I have been asking for .. for years!!!!

I mean.. come on! he travels the world ... surely .. he would find a hottie genuine gorgeous guy to bring my way ..

do u think he did???? NOoOoOOOoOOOoO

and i was a good girl!!

NEXT YEAR SANTA!!! NEXT YEAR!! JUST U WAIT!!!!! I will send you DOZENS of letters .. you ... YOUUUUU!!!!

& next time .. dont eat my COOKIES if you arent going to leave a decent gift!!!!

Merry Christmas :P

All I want is peace and privacy. I'll never get it though. It's like a parade in here when I'm online during the day. I have the nosiest family on the face of the planet. I should set a tab to raunchy porn so they will get embarrassed and leave the room. LOL

Yes everything I received was just what I like. I may have to turn my bedroom into my own personal Victoria's Secret display as I believe the place was bought out just for me. LOL My Christmas was all about Victoria's Secret. God I love that place.

My best friend got me the most amazing gift. I have been in love with a photograph by a certain local photographer and she got him to sell her one of the originals- it wasn't for sale. And then she brought it to me in the rain on Christmas Eve- I was speechless.

I haven't actually wanted for anything, just to spend time with my family, and I will be doing that later today. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Yes i finally got a ipod and a Norht face jacket

Yep I did! =) New digital camera with the picture maker & everything! Yippee!!

Oh & a lil "diddly" from my ol' man last night too..woohoo!Its amazin' what a lil' alcohol can do for that man! =)

I received some lovely gifts that I'm very happy with.......no disappointments for me.

yep got new guns an ammo. time to wake this town by fireing into the trash cans.

I am spending time with my family today.Have a good Christmas.