who's cd would you fling at someone ?

for me it is paris hilton's .

Favorite Answer

I'd never own one but these I could fling in the fire too! =)

Barry Manilow

K fed

50 cent

PDiddy

Tiny Tim

William Shatner

Clay Aiken

You even have a paris hilton CD to fling? Poor you! Did somebody not like you and give it to you as a secret Santa?

Micheal learns to rock.

Though I don't hav a Paris Hilton's cd with me, I don't mind buying one & strightaway running 2 my enemy's house & flinging it @ him!!! I hate Paris! ♫

• hehe..........Paris Hilto 4 u, eh! Well there r loadz of cds Id luv 2 fling at sumoe...how about James Blunt, ! Hes toooooo boring nd hez got no celibrity lifestyle

By the way.....may I know why u would like 2 fling a debutantes CD ie: Paris Hilton

I'd love to fling copies of William Hung's CDs at any moron who supported his dumb career. But before I do, I'd duct tape two or three of those so it would really hurt.

25 Dec 2006, 7:36pm, Philippines

Yes i agree Paris hilton all the way!!!!!!!!

I'm a old fart, but if I was going to throw My teenagers Cd's. he's got one that says something about being on the HOOD or being in the hood or something like that. All I know is that if I catch him getting on top my hood. He wont be driveing my car again.

i have to agree with you, paris hilton for sure lol.

if I had some, I'd probably fling any of William Shatner's spoken word CDs.

WTF, why would you have that CD in the first place?

~GAH~ that be like me saying I would fling M.J.'s cd's at someone...oh wait I don't have any M.J.'s cd. Ok, but if I happen to be in a store at the time I was to commence the flinging both of those people's cd would be getting flinged heheh