Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

who's cd would you fling at someone ?

for me it is paris hilton's .

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd never own one but these I could fling in the fire too! =)

Barry Manilow

K fed

50 cent

PDiddy

Tiny Tim

William Shatner

Clay Aiken

• 1 decade ago

You even have a paris hilton CD to fling? Poor you! Did somebody not like you and give it to you as a secret Santa?

Micheal learns to rock.

• 1 decade ago

Though I don't hav a Paris Hilton's cd with me, I don't mind buying one & strightaway running 2 my enemy's house & flinging it @ him!!! I hate Paris! ♫

• hehe..........Paris Hilto 4 u, eh! Well there r loadz of cds Id luv 2 fling at sumoe...how about James Blunt, ! Hes toooooo boring nd hez got no celibrity lifestyle

By the way.....may I know why u would like 2 fling a debutantes CD ie: Paris Hilton

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd love to fling copies of William Hung's CDs at any moron who supported his dumb career. But before I do, I'd duct tape two or three of those so it would really hurt.

25 Dec 2006, 7:36pm, Philippines

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes i agree Paris hilton all the way!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a old fart, but if I was going to throw My teenagers Cd's. he's got one that says something about being on the HOOD or being in the hood or something like that. All I know is that if I catch him getting on top my hood. He wont be driveing my car again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have to agree with you, paris hilton for sure lol.

• 1 decade ago

if I had some, I'd probably fling any of William Shatner's spoken word CDs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WTF, why would you have that CD in the first place?

~GAH~ that be like me saying I would fling M.J.'s cd's at someone...oh wait I don't have any M.J.'s cd. Ok, but if I happen to be in a store at the time I was to commence the flinging both of those people's cd would be getting flinged heheh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.