Does a movie have to be about gay people to get good reviews from the movie critics?

IS this a political propaganda ploy to push the nasty little homo secret on us all?

Favorite Answer

It really seems that way sometimes. I'm sure many of the movie critics are themselves gay. Let's face it...politically correct movies get critical aclaim.

Erm I can think of literally thousands of movies that have got good reviews which do not contain any homosexuality at all...

Also not sure what you mean by "nasty little homo secret" given that homosexuality is hardly "secret".

Seems to me that every movie these days have a two thumbs up, or are the best movie of the year. I've not really seen an instant classic in a while.

Like Schindler's "A" List"?

Saving Sissy Ryan?

Mystic River, You Silly Queen?

Million Dollar Lesbian?

Gladiator of the Village People?

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE Queen?

Pal, give it a rest.

• jujube

Great question! I think the critics just like movies that push the envelope and cause a stir. I just wish they would give good reviews and awards to decent wholesome movies for a change!

I have no idea about all that. Hopefully, we can move beyond this and the other petty issues of the day to resolve the real threats to this nation.

It is an effort to make Homosexuals more acceptable to the world. It is not unlike anything else that the Hollywood elitist would shove down your throat. If you do not wish to participate, then do not watch and do not recommend.

Not at all. Many great psychological sort of topics that seems to be myth but really exist can be good too.

Only good movies get good reviews. Whether the subject matter apeals you you or not is a PERSONAL matter

Does anyone realize what Politcal Categories means?