Jen asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Male or female movie actors?

Who is you favorite? Not a " star " but an actor, in terms of real talent, dead or alive.

Favorite Answer

Anthony Hopkins, He is an amazingly talented actor. He comes up with the most ingenious pieces of acting "business". For example in Silence of the Lambs, he rarely ever blinked, because he decided that if Hannibal did not blink it would make him unhuman and eerie for some inexplicable reason

TV - actor/actress

Sandra Oh

Shes a great actress,she won an award (i forgot if its

an Oscar,Golden Globe or an Academy Award)and shes

on one of my favorite shows.(Grey's Anatomy)

Movie - actor/actress

Kira Knightly

Shes an wonderful actress.I love her performance in

Pirates of the Carraiben (1 and 2) and Pride and

Prejudice.

Action - actor

Jakie Chan

Hes funny and he dose his own stunts.Hes so cool.

James Dean, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, Ralph Fiennes.

Gerard Butler

customary usa is eire, with the aid of fact i'm from there and think of this is captivating. lots to work out and do and it incredibly is steeped in background. i could like to work out Canada and Australia too nonetheless. the two meant to be astonishing!! customary city is unquestionably London! in basic terms city in the worldwide I shop going back to. i'm frequently one to pass to a rustic or city as quickly as and pass directly to work out someplace new,. customary band is a tricky one. Like lots. i like distinctive the Irish Trad and revolt bands. i like Westlife, the Script, Take That (all the favored) to boot nonetheless. My customary action picture is in all possibility the computing device. i like vast too yet i've got considered it some distance too many situations so it incredibly is beginning as much as get stressful! My customary actor is Richard Gere (Yum!!) and actress could be the two Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock or Meryl Streep. Male singer Michael Bublé on the 2d and lady singer Celine Dion consistently!! maximum eminent singer ever in my view!:-) good question!! thrilling to envision different persons's solutions!

Hi my favorite's are,

Actor: Dennis quaid

Actress: Naomi Watts

I think Sean Connery is a wonderful actor, so is Al Pacino.

Philippines movie actor fernando Poe Jr and Susan Roces. what is it for

I like Andy Garcia

i like new female and fresh actresses like lindsay lohan or hermoine...