Tony asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Memory lost?

I been drinking for some years now and i have never had any problem with not being about to remember stuff i did when i was drunk. But for some reason everytime that i drink grey goose shots. i can't remember anything the next day. Can anyone help me out? Why does that happen ? and why is it only grey goose? or am i the only one?

Favorite Answer

Alcohol is drying yer brain. Try lying low for a while and clean up your body by hydrating with water. Have complete rest and balance diet. drink brain vitamins.

• Big C

well there comes a time in drinking that black outs will start occuring depending on the volume of drinking. Now if it only occurs with grey goose (never heard of it) it may be you like to drink more of this than the other types of booze.

• Nina

Any extra dry drug or drink will kill the brain cells. I try not to drink so much that I do not know what is happening. It is time for your to quit drinking. It is a problem for you not to have a memory. I thought it was adult to say you can handle your drink and funny if some one told me the stuff I did the next day. But you do not want to be so out of it you drink and it blurrs life. It is all to be enjoyed and remembered. How do you their Murray show get along with so many women not knowing who the father is...So unfair to have this memory out or have to be around friends who wont spoof you in a bad situation. I note AA is a good program and the Church is another good program to face your problem and put a end to it. You need medical help also to see how much of your brain is left. Recreational drugs or drink kills the temple or container your spirit is in and that is the body and you only get one live to live and nobody can share your feelings or get inside your body but you. I had dreams of being outside the body checking it to see that it is not damaged to see if I wanted to get back in and suffer the pain and damage done just to continue life. You only get one vehicle in life so to speak. I beg you to take care of yours...Merry Christmas God Loves You and So Do I

Yes there is some side effect for some kind drinks.

take vitiman b/12 under the tounge 3 weeks and a sharp memory

• justme

easy dont drink

your the only one on this one buddy!