Ng C asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 1 decade ago

The important factors to consider in planning a music & movement for preschooler?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Rhythm, rhyme, and repetition

Large and small motor skills.

Order and following directions.

• orson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I pointed out as a feminist and agnostic whilst i became 19, have not replaced that view in 30 years. yet I additionally became very quiet and introverted till my 30's, when I have been given greater beneficial, did no longer care what maximum folk theory anymore, and as a replace of being a quiet feminist, I grew to become an outspoken feminist. I grew up till now abortion became criminal, till now the pill became extensively dispensed, whilst there have been women human beings's jobs and men's jobs, and you're able to no longer persist with for the different gender's interest. I remember whilst "basically undesirable human beings have been raped, incest and baby molestation infrequently if ever surpassed off, and basically damaging human beings have been batterers", or so it became pronounced..... i could never desire to have lived till now feminists replaced our society.

• 1 decade ago

I am a dance teacher and I teach dancers from three years old and up. Include creativity, personality, and fun. Teach confidence.

If one activity and or exercise is not working always have a backup. I hope that I helped you out.

Source(s): I am a dancer and a dance teacher
  • 1 decade ago

K.I.S.S. ! keep it simple... school teacher!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.