what r the best things to do on christmas days?

Favorite Answer

Eating, going a picnic, watching movies, getting drunk, etc., !!!

I spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and Night working.

• Erika

i'm due on with my first on Christmas Eve too! it somewhat is humorous, by using fact my birthday is on twenty third December and that i continuously reported that i does no longer have a toddler around Christmas time by using fact my birthday does seem to get slightly lost in all of the festive exhilaration, yet that's precisely the way it somewhat is happened! we will in basic terms take specific time and attempt to determine each time the toddler is born, he/she gets an excellent form of interest fo birthday and determine that there are separate delivers and enjoying cards for Christmas and birthday. and consistent with danger have slightly "a million/2 birthday" manage for the six month mark too, to make up for it. My husband did that as quickly as all of us started seeing one yet another, or perhaps now on twenty third June he recalls and gets me some choccies or takes me out for a meal, which makes me sense very enjoyed! :-) good luck conceiving over Christmas, and have a gorgeous time over the festive season!

Go out into the snow and enjoy yourself with your friends,go to church and open presents,don't forget about that nice food.

Merry Christmas everyone and let the cozy atmosphere of this beautiful holiday fill you with joy!

Spend time or even quality with family, friends, significant other! :) Remember, Christmas is about sharing and love, even if no gifts, it's the love that's being shared! :)

b happy enjoy the day spread joy think of all the people who have no familys or lost a loved 1 nearthe time b thankfull and gratfull for what u have

going to a party to see your family and friends, watching old Christmas movies, and opening presents!!

If it's not spending time with your family or helping the needy, then go to a movie!

go 2 the movies

hiiiiiii

thanks for ur question.

and merry christmas to u.

I think the best things is we help to poor people.

We help to poor people like cloths,gifts,and lots of love.

bye.

• Justin

Rum and coke and yahoo answers at the same time

Justin

(points deducted likely)