Ng C asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

The important factors to consider in planning a music & movement for preschooler?

Favorite Answer

The more positive the better. Also you should look for songs that encourage being kind to others, sharing, and manners. This will help alot when they get to school. I think that it works alot better than even what we can teach them because of the delivery. Music does not discipline or lecture or judge and it makes it more fun to learn. Just watch Sesame Street. Good question, by the way.

Source(s): I worked in a daycare with a preschool program.
  • garica

I referred to as a feminist and agnostic at the same time as i grew to become 19, have not replaced that view in 30 years. yet I additionally grew to become very quiet and introverted till at last my 30's, when I even have been given extra suitable constructive, did no longer care what optimal persons theory anymore, and as a replace of being a quiet feminist, I grew to grow to be an outspoken feminist. I grew up till at last now abortion grew to become criminal, till at last now the pill grew to become considerably allotted, at the same time as there have been women persons human beings's jobs and adult adult males's jobs, and you're in a position to no longer persist with for various gender's interest. I remember at the same time as "in fact undesirable human beings have been raped, incest and toddler molestation hardly if ever surpassed off, and in fact damaging human beings have been batterers", or so it grew to become stated..... i ought to by no skill desire to have lived till at last now feminists replaced our society.