Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

How can i get sponsored by adidas if i make videos on youtube?

and some godly chance i get famous ony youtube how can i contact adidas to see if they want to sponsor me and supply me with free shoes and . tees?

Favorite Answer

Well, you have to show them your work first !!! If they like the quality and ideas, they will sponsor your videos !!!

LMAO If you want some free ADIDAS stuff... you best get some knee pads and go in search of someone that has a supply and some time...

you send them a letter to their marketing department.

but I can save you a lot of effort......being on youtube makes them no money, brings them no masses of customers nor does it increase their bottom line by at least 1.4%.

they won't give you the time of day.