promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

i get headache each time i climb the stairs. any suggestions?

Iam 15 years old.i am having this problem for the past one month.i geta headache but it is gone after 5 minutes or so after i finifh the climbing.Pls somebody help


we cannot avoid climbing stairs u know

7 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It could be a number of things, but the first thing to do is get your blood pressure checked, especially if you also feel giddy when you get up suddenly and/or you often feel tired, because these are the classic symptoms of low blood pressure. I wouldn't worry too much about it; it doesn't sound anything too horrendous, but worth a check.

    I hope that helps. Take care.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

    My dad has the same problem and he is 44. He has a very active lifestyle, so he wore out his knees quickly. He his already arthritic. There is also a med. that can help knee pain, but I forget what it was called. You could even has fluid buildup. Also, yoo probably tore some cartilage that needs to be removed and another thing that can cause your pain is rubbing bone to bone. Go get an MRI done to see what your problem is. Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Headache is a pain in the head, scalp or neck. Headaches can be

    caused by minor problems like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more

    serious reasons like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and

    meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can have harmful side

    effects, so it is better to modify your lifestyle. More information

    available at

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Migraines can be worsened by stair climbing.

    Here's a handy online test to help narrow down the possibilities:

    Additionally, I suggest you make an appointment with your family physician to explore the matter.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Take care of your diet and keep urself tension free

    Better if you visit a doctor

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Your never mentioned a gender. Basical women can get this kind of problem. Due to some reproductive organ issue. Please visit your family doctor.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    hmm u need to go to doctor

    seems like weakness.... iron deficiency

    n start taking elevators

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.