Jaming asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

Any ideas on how to get from Frankfurt Germany back to the USA?

I´m kind of in a bad spot here and need to return ASAP the only problem is no job and no money? I know it sucks. For the record I´m 100% Washingtonion. Problems with the woman. German girls are hard to deal with!!!

Favorite Answer

Scouting for money ? Contact someone who actually knows you to send you money, or stay in Germany, earn money to fly home, all the while keeping clear of dating women. You chose to share other specific details, yet no details of the need to return ASAP. What difference does it make of your citizenship ? Many here are compassionate, yet not fools. Nice try. . . .

P.S. Just out of curiosity, i'll look at your profile, type of past questions / answers reveals much of a person. Peace to you.

Source(s): . . . . I just read your questions / answers . . . looks like you've been seeking out sources for school loans, pilots license or something . . . yet your asking for money to get back to states ? Interesting. Bye.

Yeah, I really hope this isn't a scam to get money like those Nigerian e-mail scammers. LOL.

If this is deadly serious: your best bet is to use WESTERN UNION to have a trusted friend or family member wire some money to you. Surely, you have some connections left at home...? You'll have to borrow some money for the flight home, then make good on your promise to pay them back.

And this is really not the best time to be travelling, since X-max/New Years period is a mini-peak travel season (the June-August is the main peak season). That means airline ticket prices go up. If you can hold on in Germany (I've been there several times, Frankfurt too) until January or February, you can buy tickets during the off-season, when it's upto 3, 4 hundred dollars cheaper (economy class). Other ways to cut costs would be to look for red-eye flights, or flights with several stops (as much as 3 or even 4 - they really cut down the prices for those).

In the meantime, you could try to earn some money first so you can make your OWN way back home, somehow - if you've managed to live there with your German woman for this long, surely you have something lined up, even if it's menial work?

Anyway - I guess the bottom line is that you've provided some extremely sketchy and incomplete information for us answerers to work with. My suggestion is to take another stab at this and re-post your Question, with more details. Hope you get home safe - good luck.

Why would you go live in another country with no money, no job, and no way to get back home? That's stupid! You must be used to having a woman take care of you. Call your mama to send you a ticket. (and stop blaming your problems on women)

Short of getting deported from the EU, not much chance.

call or visit the US embassy in Germany, they gonna send you back to the States.