I have a Grease stain on my new cars Interior (cloth) its been there for over a month? How do i get it out?

I live in the desert and i have a grease stain in my brand new car;s interior! The stain has been there for sometime , i think the heat has somehow baked it into the cloth interior? Is there anyway to reverse this and unbake it? or am i SOL? Any answers is greatly appreciated!

Favorite Answer

This is easy to fix and trust me it works. I've done it often. Get some brake CLEANER in an aerosol can. Spray it on the grease stain and then wipe it with a clean cloth making sure to turn the cloth frequently. If necessary another application might be needed. Now you will have to put up with some odor from the brake CLEANER for a few days but it will dissipate. This really, really does work! You'd be surprised that in about a minute or less your grease stain is history.

RESOLVE CARPET CLEANER the powder type and comes with a brush that looks more like a broom. I used it on railroad tie grease, which is worse kind of grease. It worked like magic just follow simple instructions on jug.

Source(s): past experience

Try Dawn dish detergent in some cold water, scrub it with brush and wipe it dry with a towel.

in the detergent and cleaner isle at wal mart, target, kmart there's some stuf called "Spot Shot" in an orange and blue can. works great. just follow directions.

• simple green..use it...and try some oxyclean..it works..and wont harm your interior..good luck..