help please....?

i wrote a note to my co-worker and it goes like this....

Yusuf,

Please send somebody to check Al Aber Clinic if the fire alarm system has been replaced/repaired or installed. If they repaired or installed Hose Reels Boxes and if they installed fire diesel bump. and also check if they purchased/installed water tank above the ground for the fire fighting purposes.

"NOTE"

im working in fire protection department so the safety of our clients is our concern.

Kindly check my grammar please. Did i write the note right?

Favorite Answer

Hello! This is pretty good! I've made some minor changes below.

"Yusuf,

Please send somebody to Al Aber Clinic to see if the fire alarm system has been replaced/repaired or installed. Also, please check to see if they repaired or installed Hose Reels Boxes, if they installed a fire diesel bump, and if they purchased/installed water tank above the ground for fire fighting purposes.

(You may have meant "pump" instead of "bump," but I'm not sure. Maybe there are fire diesel bumps.)

Good job, though! Your message was very understandable as it was, without any major problems.