Why are in yahoo answers such a day?

It's Christmas..what r you doing here?

Favorite Answer

outstanding question

Merry Christmas

As a Jew, living in the Jewish state, Israel, December 25 is just another day. In fact, I am at work - everything is open and running because only Jewish holidays are national holidays here.

What am I doing on YA - I am doing what I always do - looking for interesting questions that I can answer - to help and enlighten people - also to help myself by fine-tuning my brain and creativity.

Like everyday I am trying to witness for Christ, and like everyday I feel like I am beating my head against a wall, but I am not giving up. And before anyone asks I am on Disability and CANNOT go out to witness. I GIVE GOD the glory for my Disability as I can do so much witnessing here then I could ever do while I was able to work. Praise HIS Wonderful Name.

• ?

Christmas is nearly over here in Australia

God Bless You

Not everyone celebrates Christmas.

• Friv

i'm in a hotel and don't have anybody to talk to. i've sent all my greetings yesterday to all my friends and watched spiderman last night and don't feel like watching tv again.

wanted to wish everyone merry christmas online !!!!

Santa forgot about some of us big people and we are alone

What are you doing here?

• jujube

I can't sleep and no one else is awake yet.