how can I listen to my ipod in my car?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Theres alot of car audio accessories, you can get them just about any electronic store.

ex: apple, circuitcity, bestbuy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well. One way is to use a spiffy 'iTrip' . Its basically a device which plugs into your ipod and transmits radio waves over FM which can be picked up by your car radio, or any other radio for that matter. And no... I dont work for the company that makes these things.... Truly ;)

• 1 decade ago

If you have an aftermarket head unit use it's supplied (or needing to be purchased) cable...

If you have a factory stereo you can get several different types of gadgets that will help you to hook up your iPod...Check out the Crutchfield website, they rock!!

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-NAvKZDEFdft/cgi-bin/S...

By the way the best way to hook up your iPod is directly to the head unit or via an amplified connection to your head unit, the FM style converters have poor sound quality.

• 1 decade ago

You have three options, either purchase speakers and connect them to your i-pod. you can just listen to them using your headphones or the one i reccommend is purchasing a radio attachment for your I-pod, it plugs into your i- pod and transmits a radio frequency that you can tune into with your cars radio (don't worry if there is a radio station on its default frequency as you can change the frequency of the unit.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Buy a mp3 to car converter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.