Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

What did you get for christmas?

I got a bright pink mongoose bike and loads of other stuff, such as a keyboard!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I got another idiot writing a pointless question on Yahoo Answers.

I gave you an answer to a pointless question for Christmas. Like it? Nope, no gift receipt this time.

That's it (smile.)

It's the thought that counts!

• 1 decade ago

My crazy friends who I love so much bought me and my husband a few good gag joke presents ( many of them were sex novelty stuff LOL!) I got a new game to put on my computer, my sons bought me a nice bath and body set with incense to go with them, and I haven't opened all of my stuff because I was still partying with my friends when I wrote this answer, but I had a nice time and the gifts that I got including the gag gifts was cool!

• 1 decade ago

I received a pair of Blundstone boots, Composite photo frame with photo's, shower products and a beautiful sterling silver horse figurine with a clock. The boots are great because now I don't have to wear my rubber boots around the farm in summer. They are too hot.

• Donna
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nothing. My husband got a sudden lay off from work. We had already bought the kids their Christmas so at least they will have a good Christmas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i got adobe photo shop elements 5.0, and a flexible multimedia keyboard, but guess what half the keys don't work, so it's going straight back. : ( what a bummer, and it was from my little bro.

• 1 decade ago

I got some traditional Bulgarian pottery.

• 1 decade ago

I got a bright my mom and dad.they are so missing in my life.they are nomore now.I wont to them.can they beak for me.plz....I am very much missing my mom and dad.

• 1 decade ago

well i got jolryand time with my boyfriend and the was the best

• 1 decade ago

Nothing yet

• Lynne
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Earrings..really really pretty ones!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.