Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

What did you get for christmas?

I got a bright pink mongoose bike and loads of other stuff, such as a keyboard!

Favorite Answer

I got another idiot writing a pointless question on Yahoo Answers.

I gave you an answer to a pointless question for Christmas. Like it? Nope, no gift receipt this time.

That's it (smile.)

It's the thought that counts!

My crazy friends who I love so much bought me and my husband a few good gag joke presents ( many of them were sex novelty stuff LOL!) I got a new game to put on my computer, my sons bought me a nice bath and body set with incense to go with them, and I haven't opened all of my stuff because I was still partying with my friends when I wrote this answer, but I had a nice time and the gifts that I got including the gag gifts was cool!

I received a pair of Blundstone boots, Composite photo frame with photo's, shower products and a beautiful sterling silver horse figurine with a clock. The boots are great because now I don't have to wear my rubber boots around the farm in summer. They are too hot.

• Donna

Nothing. My husband got a sudden lay off from work. We had already bought the kids their Christmas so at least they will have a good Christmas.

i got adobe photo shop elements 5.0, and a flexible multimedia keyboard, but guess what half the keys don't work, so it's going straight back. : ( what a bummer, and it was from my little bro.

I got some traditional Bulgarian pottery.

I got a bright my mom and dad.they are so missing in my life.they are nomore now.I wont to them.can they beak for me.plz....I am very much missing my mom and dad.

well i got jolryand time with my boyfriend and the was the best

Nothing yet

• Lynne

Earrings..really really pretty ones!