Anyone had ears pop and made a loud squeak sound? it wont "unpop" now, its been a few hours since.?

Cant go to the doctor until tomorrow just wondering if that loud squeak sound means some serious damage has been done?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you have some fluid behind you ear drum. The tubes being stopped up from you ear to the back of your throat. This happens a lot in children with ear infections.. It will be ok as long as the fluid does not get infected (a bacteria). There is medicine--decongestant will help drain the fluid--also medicine to dry up the fluid. Sudafed (over the counter) will help dry up the fluid. Sorry, I cannot think of any other meds to help. Good luck

• Thomas

Agreed CJ ~only a few hours to go til the showcase of the the year~ Wrestlemania 24 ! Like every wrestling fan, i'm excited & can't wait to see all my favorite stars in a 4-hour wrestling spectacular. I think you could be right about the Attitude Trio ending the night as Champions.I think HHH has the motivation to be at his very best & i think this time it's enough for title #12.Same for The Deadman who has the added incentive of wanting revenge on Edge who cost him the title at Survivor Series.Edge is on borrowed time & without Ryder or Hawkins to back him up, Edge will be in for a tough match. Kane looks by far to be the pick of the 24-Man Battle Royal.For too long he's been the "forgotten man" of WWE & lost his trademark gimmick.Since then Kane has become a mid-card jobber & personally i'd like to see Kane hold any sort of championship title again.As for the other match i'm looking forward to is the MITB.I hope Y2J can put on the fight of his life &make the best of his chance.Another talented Attitude Era star worthy of getting a #1 contender's spot & perhaps later this year, maybe even winning the WWE title.

sorry I have never heard of such a problem.

:-)~