Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What would you reply to an arrogant girl...?

Who asks you to f*** off just because you get lower grades than her and you still love her?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sax M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell her to fu*ck off. By the way, if you love someone who tells you to fu*ck off, you are really screwed up. You do not love her. Love only happens when two, 2 people share the same feelings for each other. You are totally one sided. That's not love. That's stalking.

If you want her, treat her like sh*it. Women love men who treat them like sh*it because they are really screwed up in the head and will do anything they can to please men who treat them like crap.

• 1 decade ago

I would reply to her that she is someone to truly pity. Her mind goes no further than her grades, which reflects a very limited and dare I say it? Dumb attitude.

Just becuase someone gets lower grades, has absolutely no reflection on their true intelligence or their nature. boy is she a fool, if that's where she puts her value in life.

I'm so sorry you love someone like this. I am hoping it's just infatuation and you will get over it and it will be replaced by someone worthy of you, lower grades and all.

Yes,she is arrogant and doesn't have much depth to her. She's got a lot to learn in life and I'm afraid she is going to have some shocks coming to her along the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's probably not JUST because of your grades. We arrogant girls are usually justified in our rejections. Take a good look at every aspect of yourself and ask if she would ever go out with you. If the answer is no, move on.

• 1 decade ago

I think dat ignorin her for some time wuld do but if u really luv her u shuld tell her dat u feel really miss her very much & want her as a frnd

Source(s): my feelins
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would tell her she's fat and to quit bugging me and if she continues harassing me, I'll ask for a court order to keep her away.

Reverse psychology, buddy. When a girl realizes you're not interested, she starts liking you. And vice versa.

• 1 decade ago

its gona be hard. try to get a better grade than her and show off ! .. if u think u cant make it, better off . forget it , forget her. its not easy to play the games she plays.

• Amelie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She's pathetic and doesn't deserve your love. Find someone who's emotionally more mature.

• JP E
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Forget about her. Just concentrate on your studies and show her you can do better.

• 1 decade ago

Don't give a reply. Don't waste your time on her.

• 1 decade ago

Id say **** off right back to ya you dirty whore your no better that me!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.