Questions concerning thin hair.............?

1) Would getting my hair chemically straightened make my already thin hair fallout? What are the effects on straightening thin hair?

2) Name some really good tps and/or products that volumize hair.

Favorite Answer

Getting your hair straightened chemically will destroy it if it is already thin.. I suggest that you don't do it.

and to get mor volume you have alot of products to use such as Taft, Sunsilk spray which is made to give the hair more volume

try diffrent products brands and choose the one that is good for you..

1) Yes, it will probably make it worse, plus it will look dull because of the breakage.

2) I suggest you look around the Lush store. They have a product called BIG Shampoo that is supposed to work wonders. You could also try dying your hair with Henna. Henna is a vegetable dye that gives your hair more thickness, does not damage it at all, and adds incredible shine. The Lush store has good Henna, so I suggest you check it out carefully because Henna is a little messy and you need to get every step right.

www.lush.com

1) Its a well known fact that chemicals do effect the place you apply

2) Try to eat protein and vitamin rich food

3) headmassage and oiling your hair 2ce a week is cumpulsary for good hair

4) Do not apply chemicals .use natural products like henna , amla shikhakai, retha , egg , yoghurt etc

5)Drink lots of water

Source(s): Merry X mas and a happy new yaer............... Mah mind is de source

try to thicken ur hair by having a massage:

Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth

http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/09/head-ma...

1)They will not fallout but they will be with no volume permanently. Will just lye flat on your head.

2)After washing use moose and blow dry upside down till 90% dry. then stile with wide bristle brash.