Jose Lima asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

serious question:foreskin?

hi i am wondering when my foreskin can fully retract until the head shows. i am 16, and i am wondering if it will outgrow my foreskin

Favorite Answer

Foreskin should be free to move completely from the birth even!

Penis shape is the same from the birth, aside from the development during the puberty.

You're old and I think your development even is on!

It sounds so strange that at 16 only you realized that!

Did you try to retract it?

Why can't your foreskin retract completely?!

If the foreskin is too tight around the glans it will be a Phimosis!

To avoid a bad grow of the glans and a difficult sexual life in the future, you should talk with your physician or with your dad.

Phimosis is easily removable thro a simple cut (no circumcision) and with one confinement in hospital only.

On the contrary, if you see that the foreskin isn't too snug, then it could be pasted to the glans simply. (Evidently you and your parents never had opened and clean around!)

Helping with a baby oil and a flat little tapered tip try with calm and courage to separate the skin from the glans.

In general by 16 you should be able to fully retract yrou foreskin and expose all of the head/glans. There are two things that may prevent complete retraction.

One is that the foreskin is still adhered to the glans - you are born that way and over the early years of playign with it, it usually releases and allows full retraction. However some guys still have some adhesion well into their teens. If this is your problem, you should not try to break this bond all at once. Instead, you can spend more time sliding your foreskin back and gradually get it released.

the other is a tight foreskin which means the opening of the foreskin isn;t quite large enough for the glans to pass through. If this is yoru problem, then you need to do some stretchign to loosen the foreskin and be able to retract. There are a couple ways to achieve this. When in the bath or shower, the wram water helps it loosen and you can practice retracting. Start out by pulling it back as far as it goes easily then go a wee bit further and hold it for a few minutes. Over time ti will gradually loosen and you will achieve full retraction

The othe rmethod is to insert a couple fingers under the foreskin (gently) and move them apart so as to stretch the skin outward. The idea is to stretch just to the point of it just startign to hurt them hold for a few minutes and release. Repeat several times a day. this one tends to produce slightly faster results but it isn't instant. Some guys find it can take 6 months or more to get their foreskin loosened up enough to fully retract when erect.

You should be able to fully retract it by now (aged 16). No, it never outgrows the foreskin.

You probably have phimosis and may need circumcision.

Now some info on circumcision, keep reading....

CIRCUMCISION IS VERY BENEFICIAL, its cleaner and several research bodies have concluded that circumcised men have less risk of contracting STD's such as AIDS-HIV or herpes.

Uncircumcised penises are difficult to keep clean, and more prone to infections and penile cancer, studies have shown.

A circumcised penis is naturally clean and virtually free from urinary infection. You will not have to worry again with careful washing of your penis.

About STD's:

As I said, several studies carried out by prestigious research bodies have concluded that uncircumcised penises are more prone to infections and contraction of STD's, including AIDS-HIV. Circumcised men have been proved to be up to seven times less likely to be infected than those who are uncircumcised. Have a look at this site: http://www.torontodailynews.com/index.php/HealthNe...

As for women, studies also show that circumcision also protects female partners from AIDS-HIV and other STD's. Browse this article: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/Press_releases/2006...

About sensitivity of a circumcised penis:

No medical or physiological study has proved that circumcision reduces sensitivity, opposed to common belief. It is completely FALSE that circumcision reduces penis sensitivity. The American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP) confirms this on their web site; have a look at: http://www.aap.org/pubed/zzzjzmemh4c.htm

Circumcision is an easy and nowadays *painless* procedure, which has many benefits, and virtually no risks.

Circumcision is NOT an amputation. Circumcision is NOT comparable at all to female circumcision, which is something completely different.

Circumcision rates are INCREASING nowadays, both in the United States and overseas. Many African and South American countries with little circumcision tradition are starting to promote the procedure to help to reduce the AIDS-HIV infection rates.

Finally, this site has a lot of useful and *unbiased* information. Make sure you have a good look: http://www.circinfo.net

• orson

i'm severe whilst assisting the particular desires infants I artwork with. yet i'm heavily playing them. they do no longer desire to be dealt with as something particular. they basically desire to be dealt with like all different youngster. I take that very heavily with a grin and a chortle and actual love in my coronary heart. ok adequate of cleansing soap container preaching I take my marriage heavily yet returned i attempt to maintain it sparkling and new. each and every thing else I basically take 0.5 heavily. I never have faith what a flesh presser tells me so how do you're taking them heavily? The media is to the element the place they permit you be attentive to basically what fits there own schedule as a replace of basically reporting the information because it somewhat is. So how do I take them heavily? even nonetheless; I infrequently take on a regular basis existence heavily. I used to try this and it virtually killed me so now I take each and every day because it comes and attempt to have as lots relaxing with it as i can. no longer something makes you sense greater effective than a chortle or a grin. properly different than for a brilliant intimate bump into besides. That places a huge smile on my face.LOL

if you can pull back your foreskin you are fine.if not try stretching or a glansie.

No it won`t but if you want peel it back like a banana it won`t harm you

i dont rlly get the q..but i think u r not cirumsized..thts y the head isnt showing

Its clear case of PHIMOSIS.

TREATMENT: Circumcision.

Source(s): My knowledge!....

yes, it will