does anybody have any tips or advice on how the wife and i could conceive a baby girl instead of a boy?

not looking to sign up for one of those expensive programs that assure the sex of your baby to your desire. just looking for some free advice or info that may help us. thanks in advance!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • bogey
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My friends said it worked for them. It's worth a try:

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandbaby/pregnan...

You can make your best efforts, but still God is the decision maker. So pls don't reject your baby if it would be a boy. Not even get upset with him. It's up to God ONLY.

• 1 decade ago

the sperm with chromosome x result to a baby girl. They live longer but their not so fast as the sperm with chromosome y which they result to a baby boy. So they say if you intercourse three or two days before the ovulation ,missionary, you have more chances for a girl since by the time the egg will be released the boy makers will not be alive. You can track the ovulation with an ovulation predictor Kit, to be more accurate test evening hours. Do not intercourse after until the ovulation occurs. I wish you the best.

• 1 decade ago

you should just be happy you can conceive. many women out there would give an arm just to carry a baby, and you're concern is wether there's a penis or vagina attached to a baby? how selfish.

• 1 decade ago

no, its completely random, nothing you do can increase chances of either gender

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just be happy with whatever God blesses you with.

• 1 decade ago

prayer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.