promotion image of download ymail app

How can i get free high level education. is there any one can help ?

am working lady and 33 years old, my qulification is high school graguated 10 years back ,recently took short courses related to my work.

2 Answers

  • Iris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Some community college are free or offer greatly reduced tuition. If there isn't one in your area, the next least expensive is a public university ("state school").

    After the holidays, call up the financial aid office at the institution of your choice and make an appointment to talk about financial aid for adult and continuing students. The financial aid officer will help you far more than any of us can.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Are you black?

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.