cant play frozen throne?

ive installed reign of chaos and frozen throne

but everytime i wanna play it says

please make sure your frozen throne disc is in your cd-rome drive ,then click on retry

okay i know this means my cd is pirated

and i should go to crack copy the .exe file in that & paste it into game's original application file.

only one problem in the crack file there is only

WarCraft 3 FT v1.20e NoCD

WarCraft 3 FT v1.20e update

dev-ft-keygen

and 2 text documents one is empty the other has some writing

oh yeah the other problem is...WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL APPLICATION FILE?

if anybody helps me i would be eternally gratefull

Favorite Answer

hmmmm ok the original app file will be in your program files folder where you installed the game. for example my fm07 orginal app is at C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007. so i jus pasted the crack into the folder and replaced the original file. im guessing that WarCraft 3 FT v1.20e NoCD is the crakc file as long as its an executable file. so u would place this in the folder wherever u installed the game. but u would probably have to update with the WarCraft 3 FT v1.20e update or w/e. now the keygen im not sure u neeed. if the crack doesnt work just g2 gameburnworld.com n search for 1 its completely a harmless site. but if u still cnat find one, my aim is killakwab or kwabena11frem n my msn is killakwab@yahoo.com or u ca just email me.

n btw u sure cod3 will work for 360?

• garica

in fact what he reported you're able to desire to replace drivers. and that i does no longer in straightforward terms replace directx yet all drivers. some workstation manufacturers you could pass on the positioning and come across a drivers checklist it quite is interior the workstation and besides has hyperlinks to replace them. when I had to repair my toshiba how i as much as date all my drivers.