OK, so this girl at work had another girl give me her number, and I'm gonna call her tomorrow, what to say????

The girl that handed me the nnumber said that this girl "just wants to talk." I'm really really shy. I'm 20, and she's probably around the same age. I didn't get home til almost midnight, so I sent a text message saying I'd call tomorrow. This is completely new to me as i have never even been on a date.

Favorite Answer

call her,talk to her ask her on date and then give her a smooch kiss

shes a tease,she's unique herself not you im sorry,she it taunting you yet then the guitars will be extra one on one so she denied taking section in.So secret little touches to save you going denial in case you want extra,mocking you in employer and the journey?she would have reported no,she basically wanted the aggressive and damage experience you'll get at the same time as she walked away with some different person.you your self have reported "the rudest element ever" "the most harsh element ever" why do you want someone who will be impolite or cruel to you.Why dont you ignore about her touches and seem for someone who will be variety to you. you recognize if that replaced right into a guy walking with the help of touching a lady gently and mocking her infront of others it should be seen as so incorrect! hun shes a letch,throw her decrease back!

• Sax M

Tell her that you don't date co-workers. You need to start thinking about the consequences of your actions. If you go out with her and sleep with her, it can only end by her filing sexual harassment suit or either one of you quitting your job. Think about it. Don't date co-workers.

GO AHEAD, MERRY CHRISTMAS, BHANU