breakfast run ???

i still got santa's visa so what do yall want for breakfast ? me i'm going to i-hop.

Favorite Answer

Cool,hey I'll drive okay?If your buyin' iHop then I'll burn my gas to get us all there okay?Gotta love their pancakes!Hey Rueben can sit next to me on the floor,I don't mind slippin' him some scraps..=)

• I just love going to I-HOP (International House Of Pancakes) with my boyfriend on a Sunday morning!!!

I love it!!!

And so does he!

We used to live in South Florida and that`s when we last went to I-HOP I`m afraid...

We live in East Texas now, unfortunately, and we haven`t been to that restaurant since we moved here.

They serve delicious pancakes, omelettes and French toasts, don`t they?

Yum! Yum!

P.S. Somebody told me once that I-HOP stands for I HOPE I can afford it! (lol)

Oh boy, I will have the rooty tooty fresh and fruity pancakes with a side of hash browns, my eggs over medium and a Diet Dr. Pepper. Thanks man, I am starving. Next time it's my treat ok?

can i have a grande starbucks' cafe mocha, 2 soft-boiled eggs and 2 slices of lightly buttered toasts? thanks...btw, where's i-hop?

Just drop a little on the floor for me, please. I promise not to beg at the table like some other bloodhound I know. LOL

I am still having my coffee.

eggs Benedict please. I will drive for you as you are sure to have a long list of request.

Silly Santa.

Merry Christmas.

take me with you. i want some stuffed french toast

scrambled eggs thanks. with a side of bacon ;-)

x.

I hop sounds good to me can I go with you please. I'll eat anything! Please.....................