do the aliens exist?

Favorite Answer

Are you kidding?

Haven't you ever seen Men in Black?

They're all over the place.

.

No life originating ANYwhere in the universe could be classified as "alien" in any section of it.

If you're wanting to know if there are non-humans on earth, the answer is yes, there always have been. Remember, we share this planet with a rich diversity of lifeforms, each with it's own social orders/survival systems.

Now, if what you're asking is "do non-earthlings exist?" my answer is yes, because I am one who perceives being-ness flourishing beyond the confines of earth. Whether or not you do too, is where you'll find your answer.

We exist. Over the centuries, your planet was a curious place to visit once or twice and was not considered very interesting . Sure, your wars showed us how undeveloped you are as a species. Your infantile,(in cosmic terms) dependence on god concepts does not bode well for you and neither does your penchant to breed beyond your planet's ability to sustain you. We are now showing an interest in you because it is not often that we get to observe a species commit suicide. You are so close to maturing as a sentient species and it will be a shame to see you kill yourselves. There are just not enough of you becoming rational enough to force the issue. You let the least among you determine your fate, so be it.

Yes aliens exist. I've met one before.

I think of the Whole universe and expect life on the other planets too, In such a case there are aliens no doubt, But, there have been no evidence found till date, Several co-incidents have been seen which is unsolved as yet and it is said that it may be due to aliens, But remains unsolved.

So, it is our belief only.

Enjoy the movie : "KOI MI GAYA"

ENJOY

• Of course they exist. Any reasonably intelligent person already knows deep down that they do exist. They may not be here, but given the size of the known universe, it is a mathematical certainty that life exists somewhere beyond our own planet.

definitely NO, man is the best creation of creator so it is not possible to exist aliens without knowing us.

I do think that some where in the galxays there are other living things. I mean, why would you need so many other plantets if they was nothing on them? That is my thought.

Source(s): Just a theroy

yes they do i know that for a fact i have seen a UFO and it couldn't of been from this planet we couldn't of come up with such technology

Yes! But not around here.