which 2 choose?

my best friend that we are best friends since 4 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,

or my gf that we r going out since 1 year

they both r important 4 me

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bro's before hoe's..... BUT if he is a true friend you will not have to choose......

• 1 decade ago

It depends on the problem. If your girlfriend is giving you an ultimatum than choose the friend. There are other fish in the sea my friend. But, just in general like going somewhere either. like I said it depends.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ur best friend cuz love may come and go but true friends are the greatest love u can ever hold.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you have to analyse this situation

the gf you have if you are going to marry her and feel she is the one with whom you can lead rest of your life then go with her but dont close doors on your friend ...give you friend time to understand and accpet your situation and if she/he is your best friend and have sincerity toward you he /she will come back to you one day .so need to dump anyone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

for me , it depends on whom u comfortable with. for me, rltshp is abt being comfortable to each other and understanding . i will stick wif that girl and also depends if the girl feel the same way like u do . there is no point chasing the wind blow.. got it ?

• 1 decade ago

Bros before hoes is what I always have lived by and I have yet to regret it

• 1 decade ago

why choose between the two, the relationship between the two will be of different kind.

• 1 decade ago

if ur best friend is a GIRL then choose her.

• booge
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

both

• Dorrie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Why do you have to choose????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.