promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is the best way to learn how to play anelectric guitar via the net?.... anyone know any sites with this??

I really would like to learn how to play a mean guitar... and there are no real teachers in my city... not that i know of anyway... so i resorted to looking on the internet for answers...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try visiting a site like www.ultimate-guitar.com. It's got basically everything from lessons to tabs to forums where you can get tips about how to decorate your guitar as well as just random ****.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

studying the Guitar you like a direction of practise. the terrific way is with a private instructor 2nd could be type instructions third in many situations get which comprise different guitar gamers or in case you easily will or can't do the above, purchase a e book on a thank you to play the guitar and save on with it religiously. final could be to locate some loose online instructions and bypass around in them doing what you think of you desire to do next. Guitar is between the international’s maximum time-honored contraptions. this is undemanding to take with you. It has a valid that persons like. this is use in very just about any sort of music. very just about all people can learn how to play it. straightforward music is actual performed after in straightforward terms some days or even weeks. you could proceed to learn new and tricky music continuously.

• David
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

How long it takes to learn guitar depends on how good you want to get and how much practice you put in. How good you can get with 1-2 hours a day for a few months depends on what methods you use to practice. There are effective practice methods that will help you make the best use of your time. This course is one of the best. https://bitly.im/aMSdp It's not just about how much you play but how effectively you play that will determine how good you will get.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.