yes,its a dumb question...but?

were there masqitos before the fall,and did they bite...or because of the fall the whole world went nuts,including all wildlife...did lions kill to eat before the fall...

• Dee
    Favorite Answer

yes i should of believed when you said it is a dumb question. but curiosity got the better of me.

The fall? of Lucifer? In that case no I would assume these things came to be suffered by man after the banishment from Eden of Adam and Eve upon eating the forbiden fruit.

If you fall for that stuff.

There were no killing, no biting, no diseases, no death, no corruption and no pain before the fall. Adam ate herbs and fruits (Gen 1:29). All the animals and birds ate herbs (Gen 1:30). If there were mosquitoes they would not bite.

Agree with you,whatever.

I don't at all understand ur question.