Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

yes,its a dumb question...but?

were there masqitos before the fall,and did they bite...or because of the fall the whole world went nuts,including all wildlife...did lions kill to eat before the fall...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Dee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes i should of believed when you said it is a dumb question. but curiosity got the better of me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The fall? of Lucifer? In that case no I would assume these things came to be suffered by man after the banishment from Eden of Adam and Eve upon eating the forbiden fruit.

If you fall for that stuff.

• 1 decade ago

There were no killing, no biting, no diseases, no death, no corruption and no pain before the fall. Adam ate herbs and fruits (Gen 1:29). All the animals and birds ate herbs (Gen 1:30). If there were mosquitoes they would not bite.

• 1 decade ago

Agree with you,whatever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't at all understand ur question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.