does SPRINT really rip people off or is it just me?

it's very onnoying to get one's phone service interrupted and not being responsable for their so called system errors .

Favorite Answer

Sprint is a joke....I made the mistake of having them for years in Ohio and SC. Always dropped calls, had errors on my bills, went round and round with them over a double bill for months and not till I was over heard by an operator complaing to a friend did they finally accept it was their error.

I litterally ran from them back to Verizon. Been back for bout 6 months now. NOT ONE OUNCE OF PROBLEMS, ISSUES, OR DROPPED CALLS. and my bill is 100% exact and right.

buddy is on Nextel and its just as bad if not worse for him as Sprint and them are together.

best advice....RUN FOREST RUN

yes, they have the worst calling area and cheapest phones