Jose Lima asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how to get a visible six pack?

i do crunches and curls, verticals, and 90 degree crunches, and i can feel a six pack but it is under a layer of fat. how do i make it visible on the surface?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its quite common to have a six pack, but hidden under a bit of fat. The only thing to do to make it visible is to get rid of the fat!

You need to do some cardio exercise (jogging and such) as well cause that's the main thing that will get rid of the extra fat!

Good luck :o)

Source(s): Lots and lots of six pack experience! LOL!
  • 4 years ago

Oh, jeez. In one day? How about in roughly 30 minutes... How to do this ==> Get in car. Start engine. Drive to store. Park car. Walk into store. Walk to beverage aisle. Find orange soda. (usually in orange cans...) Pick them up. Carry to cashier. Pay cashier. TA DA!!! Six Pack. I recommend the orange soda because orange is the most visible color from a distance. Avoid Mellow Yellow, Mountain Dew, or any alcoholic drinks that are fruity. They are usually quite clear, and thus nearly invisible. Proudly walk around with six pack over your head, for maximum viewability!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

work out more and lose a lil weight..

• 1 decade ago

You just gotta work with them sexy abbs alittle more... :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try this;

How to make my stomach flat

http://weightloss-tips-guide.blogspot.com/2006/09/...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.