Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if tickling were used as a method of obtaining information,?

were would u have to be tickled to spill the beans?

Favorite Answer

100%, If you tickle my feet or the back of my arms with the slightest touch, I will die and tell you everything you want to know and more, just please dont tickle me anymore. I'll pee.

If I were carrying a supply of beans, one could tickle me almost anywhere and they'd be very likely to spill. If I were trying not to reveal important information, well, it would be rather silly of me to tell anyone to tickle my feet - or would it?

• Yeah under my feet too, for the most part...

I just cannot tolerate my feet to be touched but I`m also rather ticklish other places like my sides and under my arms and on my stomach also but those are great areas to tease & tickle before sexual intercourse as a form a foreplay.

And you dear?

oh man... i like to be touched (by certain people), but definetely not tickled, no matter how much it makes me laugh and smile! behind it is all screaming in terror and agony!

bottoms of my feet (im so ticklish that i often tickle myself, using my own hands! MY OWN HANDS!!), and the sides of my torso (my classmates often poked pencils or their fingers on both sides of my torse often. They thought it was funny, I'm not sure if it was funny, because I'd be laughing outside but hating it on the inside...it would surprise me and tickle me at the same time!!)

• under my feet

I'm not gonna tell you