What's the name of the actress (19-year old) that plays the decoy on Dateline NBC: To Catch A Predator?

What's the name of the actress (that pretends to be a 13-year old girl even though she's actually 19) that plays the decoy on Dateline NBC: To Catch A Predator (the Ohio and Florida episodes)? Does it show her name in the credits? I really want to know if she's an actual Hollywood actress. I want to know if she's done anything else. Plus - she's really hot!

• LORD Z
    Favorite Answer

Her name is hidden, probably to protect her from retaliation. She is supposedly eighteen and hired by dateline not perverted justice. Her name is not in the credits. The thing that bugs me now is how old is she becomes a mystery. If her name were public then the story is solid. Since it is not her age becomes a question mark. What's more, why she was hired in the first place becomes a question mark. She is bait but they don't need the bait. The guys show up and that is enough to make the case. Why the girl? It seems to be all about the interview. That might explain why Dateline hires an actress. Why don't the police hire and actress? Why doesn't perverted justice hire the actress? They don't want the interview. Only NBC wants the interviews so they hire an actress. Why 18? That is the part that is bugging me? I am thinking it has more to do with time working than how old the person appears. 18 year olds can work longer than minors, plus their testimony is admissble as evidence, bringing to question does Stone Phillips have to take the witness stand in these cases. At any rate, I can't help you find her but I can tell you they don't appear to want you to find her.

• VA Justice3 years agoReport

One of the female decoys used on the NBC Dateline "To Catch a Predator" shows is named Casey Mauro.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What's the name of the actress (that pretends to be a 13-year old girl even though she's actually 19) that plays the decoy on Dateline NBC: To Catch A Predator (the Ohio and Florida episodes)? Does it show her name in the credits? I really want to know if she's an actual Hollywood...

Source(s): 39 actress 19 year plays decoy dateline nbc catch predator: https://biturl.im/Qr5Zh

To Catch A Predator Decoy

Casey To Catch A Predator

lol. I had also been wondering that myself. Wouldn't it be really ironic if she did 13 year-old role play with her bf?

Source(s): she probably is listed as one of the volunteers on perverted justice: http://www.perverted-justice.com/index.php?profile...