Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Is it right to treat a person or people badly because of the bad image of his/her country?

Experiencing some inconvenience in daily life once our country of origin is known.Only concern with those who govern the country.

• Dee
    Favorite Answer

No its not right at all. nobody sould be treated badly regardless of there origin. Your not a country, your a human being, and people shoud understand that.

• BANANA

You have already answered the question. If they rule or determine policy, then your feelings may be justified. I would not like to be blamed for all of my countries mistakes, even though I am proud of my country. Only a fool would blame you for all of your countries actions and maybe that's whom is causing you your inconvenience's. Hope they are only minor.

why perpetuate violence when it normally does nothing but make more violence? the immigrant/tourest from outside the nation is not normally respoceable for the actions of the goverment underwhich they are living under. I say that you should only treat bvadly those who threaten yo uor threaten your family such as an ex-rooomate who i treat badly because of the fact he made death threats against me my family and other threats of that nature so I made him have to clean up his act by reporting him to the police and he is now thinking about the fact of what he did in the federal prison lockup due to these new charges being added to his old criminal record.

I think it's immature to treat anyone badly for the faults of those who give any group a bad name, if you know what I mean.

No (unless this person is an agent of this country, and the image is the true image).

if u no da answer. y ask it.