Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How do I straighten my hair good and fast?

Ok here is the thing, My hair is very hard to take care of it is really curly and it takes me up to 4 hours to straighten it! it is such a pain. I use the blow dryer, a hot comb, and a hot iron. (not a clothes iron) but it takes alot to get it straight. I am not sure if I can get a relaxer put in my hair because I think it might damage it and make my hair really dry. Does anyone have hair like mine and have a answer?

Favorite Answer

If it is that curly and you really want to have it straight for a long time, then I suggest you chemically straighten your hair at a salon. since your hair isn't already thin and straight in some way I think it wouldn't destroy it but go to a salon and ask them how to make it really straight without destroying it and ask them that if you would do it chemically would it destroy your hair or not..

i have naturally curly hair and i use the ceramic flat iron. go to ebay and get the CHI flat iron. it's expensive, but it's one of the best ones around and also cheaper than the stores. There's the 3/4", 1" or 2" barrels. one tip that i would advise to achieve the straight, soft and shiny hair is to separate your hair either into 2 or 4 sections just to start with and you'll be able to quicken up the process of straightening your hair with ease! And one last thing, use a serum product on your hair for the shiny look. good luck and happy hair to you!

Get a flat iron. I use an FHI and it works wonders. I can adjust the heat and and goes really fast. It heats up in a few seconds. If you can't afford one of those, I'd suggest a CHI, they are the next best, in my own opinion, and are almost as good. My friend has one and it works fairly well for her.

1. take an conditioner

2.make your shampoo a repair damage or a straighten hair shampoo

3. or take a rebond

I AM sure a relaxer would help you. But since you seem inexperienced, DO NOT do it yourself. Go to the hairdresser. And trust me, if they know what they're doing, they'll help your hair become healthier and make it grow.

You should try using biosilk or any bootleg prodcut with silk in it. It makes it much easier to staighten and shines much more. Try conditioner or a treatment too. And, of course, a relaxer would def. work.

• pa625

only relax hair if you have to best thing is a blowdryer on low heat with a round brush and pull down, pull down!

See a scary movie!

Make it bald man,It will be nice.