what time do you usually wake up to open presents ?? on christmas for me its around five or six today...2 lol?

my parents were mad

Favorite Answer

Yeah me too, lol. I tried to wake my no good brothers up, but they aren't budging. My parents told me to just go back to bed, LOL. So now i'm just waiting. Its hard to see all of those presents underneath the Christmas tree and wait! Merry Christmas!

About 8 am, sometimes we eat breakfast first, then go to the presents.One year my mother had us kids open up presents a day or two after Christmas (but we were very young) and didn't know it was two days late. She did this because my father was a fireman, and his shift got in the way. Merry Christmas!

See, I usually wait til my son wakes up next morning, but this year I was too inpatient! lol I wanted him to open up his gifts since I knew he was dying to get a computer...so I woke him up at 2am! And he's STILL up!!!!! (almost 6)

when I was little I woke up early in the morning when all the family was still sleeping, but now I am not so excited like before.I don't know, when I wake up I wake up and go in the living room! :)

I was hoping to get up about 8ish but my Kids had other ideas and woke me up at 5:45am, I'm so tired now and I've got to clean up all the mess everywhere, polish, hoover and mop up!!! Oh well!

10 am. I'd like to sleep than open presents....my happiest moment is when I sleep.

i open when the time i get the gift ....

haha

rid it out~......... muah hahahah~