James asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know of a good self-defense/hand to hand combat training school in San Francisco?

I'm interested in learning hand to hand combat techniques.Defense against armed attackers(guns &knifes).Some place in the city of San Francisco,not to expensive but respectible.

Favorite Answer

YES I DO

I believe Jeet Kun Do has some great schools there you may want to check out.

Ninjutsu is another great style that I'm sure has some schools there.

Neither style is sport, it is designed to protect yourself in real life situations.

Source(s): Many years studying martial arts, especially Tae Kwon Do and Ninjutsu.

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), the first day you go youll overcome everything, youll feel more confident etc.. if you try karate/krav maga things like that, its all a show, in MMA you can test yourself and you have proof that it works, youll instantly feel more confident.

Yes Its called cover your butt at all times

• yeah how about the army? cant get it cheaper than that. and they even feed you and give you a bed.