how do i find out someone cellphone provider since he wont give me the number how do i find out the provider?

trying to find out a friends cellphone since he wont give me the number .is it possible to find out if what her provider would be

Favorite Answer

Well, if he won't give you a number, you probably shouldn't be looking for it. I think that's a hint, right? If HE wants to know, he can call 611 for customer service. And if you're trying to obtain that number by calling 611 on his phone, you won't get past verification anyway. So...

I think that's possible by asking the Telecommunication Provider company about it but you will need details about her/him I think.

And if that is possible I think they wouldn't give you information like this since it should be little bit private.

Source(s): experience

If he does not want to give you his # maybe he does not have any interest in your friendship. Let it go.