What do you know about San Francisco?

I've lived here for 9 months and didnt know anything about it until i came here. What do you know about it? whether your know it or not...

Favorite Answer

All but 2 waiters are gay and they all give excellent service.

.

The golden Gate,Alcatraz Island,Transamerica Pyramid,Coit Tower,Eathquake and surrounding by pacific ocean and San Francisco Bay.

I lived there for five years so I know most of it. I used to live on Filmore as well lived in Richmond on the Geary Street then I lived in Sunset on Judah Street and 39th Avenue. I love the Fristo a lot and I would advice to everyone visit at least for once.

Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, IT towns(San Hose), San Francisco Giants, Cable cars, Steep Slope towns, Pier39, Japanese Town etc.

Have you driven your city? If not, I recommend to try. You'll find another SF city.

it is one of the cities of America now but true San Francisco is a persons name who maybe became saint

It's the coolest little city around you can pretty much see everything you want in a short amount of time-cause' it's not to spread out

Born and raised here and cannot imagine living anywhere else

the golden gate, lots of hills and slopes, earth quakes, nice houses, nice weather, lots of rain, nice nature.

The homeless people are really "AGGRESSIVE"