Who else is up right now and cant open presents yet? (its 5:30am over in NY)?

Favorite Answer

We already opened all ours yesterday

It's 6:15am here in the Bahamas and I can't open presents yet because I don't have any here. I will be flying out to Los Angeles tomorrow to get to my presents(and also to give my presents to family).

So, you at least know that when you are opening your presents someone else still has to wait an additional day.

Merry Christmas to you.

my daughter is up and very anxious to start. It's 5:42 am in Michigan and we are the only 2 up in the family. We have to wait for 4 more people to rise and shine, and I don't know if she can do it. She's jumping all over the place. Merry Christmas to everyone.

• Trust me I hear you,dont you just feel like digging right into those presents but have to wait.I have the same problem as you right now...trust me.I have to wait till 6:30a.m. to open my presents.(And I am in NY too)

Wow! I already woke up and opened the present my sister gave me! btw: I celebrate many holidays these days since I'm a non-Christian.

waiting 4 the kids 2 get up

It's 4:44am here right now (Saskatchewan,Canada). We opened our presents last night. We've always opened them on Christmas Eve.

Well I have been up all night but I am working My kids are at home and they are probably up, but they have to wait untill I get home wich will be 0830. I live in NY

LOL oh you poor people! I hardly got presents, stop whinging and go pounce on the beds of those who need to wake up. When you get yelled at or asked why, tell them it's Christmas and you can no longer contain your excitement. And, in South Africa, we wake people up so you decided to follow our traditions! :)

well it is 8:22 am in Va and we are waiting for my mom to come home from 7-11 for her morning coffee then we will open ours

• jujube

Yes, like Lurvy there, we opened presents last night and i haven't slept yet!! I can't open my stocking yet.