Women...most 'campy' dating line tried on you ?

One I heard earlier this year was . . . He : "You look alot like my second wife " . . . . . . . . .. She : How many times have your been married ? ! " . . . . . . . . . . . . . He : Once. . . . . . . . . .. . . . (Though I did'nt reply as he wanted. I replied with . . . "You must not be very interested in me if I remind you of a woman you divorced". He guided me of what I was ' supposed ' to ask and reply with. . . then I received his expressed punch line).

No, of course I did not continue dating him. Just asking of campy dating lines.

• pa625
    Favorite Answer

and i quoute " your the kind of woman a man leaves his house, car, wife, and dog for" i thought it was a nice compliment but c'mon!

Any man who compares you to another woman is kind of ignorant or just plain rude, and likewise if a woman treats a man this way. Of course it is o.k. to talk about the fact that you had other mates but then it is time to shut up. If i want to listen all evening about another woman then i may as well go out with the girls! Another thing anyone who tells you what to say kick their rear! I hope you find someone better!

that was a good one

• ZxssxZ

yes they are