Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Women...most 'campy' dating line tried on you ?

One I heard earlier this year was . . . He : "You look alot like my second wife " . . . . . . . . .. She : How many times have your been married ? ! " . . . . . . . . . . . . . He : Once. . . . . . . . . .. . . . (Though I did'nt reply as he wanted. I replied with . . . "You must not be very interested in me if I remind you of a woman you divorced". He guided me of what I was ' supposed ' to ask and reply with. . . then I received his expressed punch line).

Update:

No, of course I did not continue dating him. Just asking of campy dating lines.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • pa625
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

and i quoute " your the kind of woman a man leaves his house, car, wife, and dog for" i thought it was a nice compliment but c'mon!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Any man who compares you to another woman is kind of ignorant or just plain rude, and likewise if a woman treats a man this way. Of course it is o.k. to talk about the fact that you had other mates but then it is time to shut up. If i want to listen all evening about another woman then i may as well go out with the girls! Another thing anyone who tells you what to say kick their rear! I hope you find someone better!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that was a good one

• ZxssxZ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes they are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.