I am self-confident, self-controlled & disciplined & hardworking, energetic, decisive. But you? U plse in 2007

Please try to cultivate these habits. I personally believe that I see my captaincy everywhere whenever I go. I am sure if you deserve these qualities, you will succeed--certainly. Happy New Year 2007!

Favorite Answer

Thank you, Captain Kirk. You'r so modest.

Why do you assume that ones here don't already have those qualities. I for one do, very much so, and have for some time. Hope you are simply encouraging growth that a person already has and not assume that you are in a favored group of highness above another. There are many, many of those out there that you speak of, they are mostly humble, subtle and don't advertise it. And, I'm curious, what does the phrase ' captaincy ' everywhere mean...don't understand that phrase in this context. Peace to you.

Everyone is different, we have good things and bad things. Some are winners, and some are not. Some are driven, and others aren't. If you believe you can do it, and that others can if they follow your advice/lead may or may not be true, what works good for you, may not work good for others. What I do works great for me, but I'm sure you wouldn't like it. But it's the person I am, where I came from and what I had to live, and how I was raised that is making things I do right for me. My habits are keeping a clean house, clothes, car, and having things organized well, the other things I do are developed from my own personality and trial and error.

Thank you for your advice and congratulations for your own success. I appreciate the qualities you listed or your 'recipe' for success but I will like to add that all these would be useless at the end of the day if the Christ of Christmas is not behind such effort. remember that God is wise and powerful and the Bible says that He maketh the diviners mad. None can stand Him or His wisdom: e.g. the case of Daniel and the wise men of babylon.

thanks for your advice once again, I really appreciate them.

Buon Natale e Capo Danno (IT)

extremely? yet what the hell is 'captency'? so, intelligence isn't actual one of your more beneficial attributes, is it, dickweed?!;-p besides, i have seen maggot-ridden useless squirrels in the street that were better to you. so, don't be ackin like u all dat, sum chipz, 2 Docta Peppaz, n a mf'n ice kreem kone, SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are full of ****.