ZxssxZ
ZxssxZ asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

How can the world peace be achieved if we fight with each other for silly cause?

Favorite Answer

1st, the people who have problems may have to see a physciatrist or a doctor and take medications.

2nd, children should be taught proper education about world peace and the meaning of life.

3rd, prayers should be made to heaven and people must repent and make amends if they have made any mistakes.

mercury of love

World peace is a fairy tale...its fake...not real...much like Santa Clause. It will NEVER be achieved so its a pointless goal. Its not possible. There will always be ppl who hate other kinds of ppl...its human nature. World peace would be...unhuman.

its not about world peace. its about national security, that's what the government is for, to defend us. world peace will not exist

until first the nut jobs that want to hurt other people die.

and all people have the same religion. the problem is that the most intolerant people (muslims) wont rest till its their religion.

so in turn governments will have to defend their people and their way of life.

We must start working on peace and harmony.Don't let politician take advantage on us.Let work together toward better future.

Put a side what ever differences,talk about common interest.

Diffrences became smaller and common interest will grow.Let do it bro.

I am old enough to remember a psalm popular in Vietnam:

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the biggest, baddest motherf***er in the valley.

Hey theres a rip in your pic.

Thought you should know

If someone slaps me or kills my family I don't wish them peace, I want them dead.

It's all about defending yourself.

That's deep, man.

It Can't, and it is not supposed to.

War is much more profitable.