will me and my exboyfriend shawn francise doyle reunite his DOB is 09/06/1971 mine is lisa torres 12/13/1965?

we were only together for 3.5 months and we broke up 12/09/2006 he is now with some one new. but i still love him. will he come back to me

• Sax M
    Favorite Answer

No. Move on.

• Billy

Were you and Debra Lafave good friends? I read about people like you all the time.

Let a man do the same thing and and he's punished by society with all sorts of labels.

But a woman can get away with it just fine. Aaaahhhh yes, I love the many double standards we have to live by.

• Amelie

Hey, it isn't easy, I know. It's not as if you can just move on, unless you don't have much feeling in you. Give yourself a lot of time to ease out of it. I think it's okay even to believe and dream and try for a while until you're sure whether it's over or not, or until you got used to the thought of not being with him. But remember, there are a lot of sexy guys out there!

U need lots of prayers gurl