ewan asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Can implantation bleeding last upto 4 or 5 days?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ws_422
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Usually implantation bleeding only lasts for one to possible two days and when it is implantation bleeding it is very light brown blood to a light pink and a little amount. If your getting quite a bit where you need to use a pad and are experiencing any type of clots then you need to call your Dr. right away and tell him what is going on. I have been pregnant 10 times. I have had 4 children and am pregnant with my fifth so, that leaves 5 miscarriages that I have had. In my experience I had bleeding that lasted more than 2 days and it would show up in my underwear more when I was up on my feet. I would have cramping and then would have some clots. Once the clots come then I knew that I had lost the baby. You should lay down and put your feet up on some pillows and see if it helps and make sure not to have any intercourse or use tampons. If you feel that it is more that implantation then you need to call your Dr. it is better being safe than sorry. Trust me, when I am pregnant and if I am not sure what is wrong I call the Dr. and he is glad to help answer any question that I have. Good luck to you and I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, that is called a period

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.