Have any of you women cheated on your boyfriend, and why?

Its happened to me before, and i got rid of her, but why did she do it in the first place? Everything seemed fine... Although now she's regretting it.

Favorite Answer

yes I have Cheated, but only out of revenge. I'm really a one man's woman, sometimes when a woman finds out that her man cheated on her she finds a way to feel wanted and to get back at her bf, because WE ALL KNOW THAT A MAN CAN;T TAKE WHAT HE DISHES. BUT I LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON FROM THAT, IF INDEED HE CHEATS DON'T SCOOT TO HIS LEVEL JUST STAY OR LEAVE IT WAS NOT WORTH ME FEELING LIKE A PIECE OF **** AFTER WARDS.

I've done it...repeatedly. It's ego & a power trip. Most cheaters try to use the excuse of they didn't get enough attention or some crap but that's not always true. 99% of the time, it's insecurity & ego and then all you're left with is a deflated ego, more insecurity, regret and guilt. It's alot easier to just break up and be an a** on your own instead of hurting innocent people but that would defeat the purpose I suppose.

I've cheated on a now ex boyfriend before. He was abusive and controlling, manipulative, EVERYTHING.

Anyways, if I tried to break up with him, he would call me worthless and tell me he was going to kill himself and I'd get scared.

So I cheated on him, so he'd break up with me, so that he couldn't use his "I'm gonna kill myself" on me and make me scared.

*shivers* THAT was a horrible relationship.

yes....i dont know i guess it was of feeling that i need to explore "a liittle" with others n the feeling of being needed by someone..welll if dont do it..he might so whats the problem here...

there really is no good answer for that, everyone has their own reasons why they do things, even if it hurts other people

maybe shes relli into sex. and the guy loured her in or something. i have never cheated on him he is my one and only

maybe you are a lousy lover.