Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i am an Iranian dentist .how can i travel to u.s?

5 Answers

  • Adam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you feel like you have the qualifications, contact an embassy about getting a visa. Good luck.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Provided that you know what you're gonna face in US and you don't have any problems with the challenges, then you can contact Switzerland's embassy in Tehran, and they'll start the process for you.

    If you're deciding to live in US, be really CAREFUL and open your eyes, I am Iranian and I live out of Iran, trust me, it's not easy.

  • 1 decade ago

    why are u left ur country?

    iran is a country whith high culture.

    u think bcause u learn a little english a u're a dentist u can come u.s?

    u're in a bad mistake.

    go and change u're thought.

  • 1 decade ago

    U possibly wont have a chance to leave ur country. sorry

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you can't, just stay where you are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.