CAITLIN L asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

I have two street dogs from taiwan. they bite taiwanese people. how to stop it? there are so many street dog

i have had both of the dogs for 2 years and they recently have shown aggressive behavior to taiwanese people ONLY. to foriegners that are my friends they have no problems. it is only to taiwanese people because they have been beaten before when living on the street. what can i do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Bee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you take your dogs for a walk, put a muzzle on them.

Any good pet store will have them.

They are not cruel and wont hurt the dogs - but you

safe yourself a lot of trouble and lawsuits if you don't.

Don't let your dogs run loose either, keep them in a

fenced yard or build a dog run in your backyard.

• 3 years ago

that is a initiate yet training starts day a million. Socialization is a key element. those canines would favor to be separated and the single taken out to satisfy human beings and different canines. all of them should be doing this frequently, finally. try Petsmart, Sitting outdoors Starbucks. Ask human beings to furnish your canines a take care of if he sits for it. for sure, if the canines is a very aggressive man or woman, this received't artwork. he will finally be positioned down because he's a probability to the community and finally, he will damage someone. sounds like one canines too many for this chum, possibly 2.

• 1 decade ago

You can have the Taiwanese people feed them treats to associate them with that. If not, find some Vietnamese people and feed the dogs to them.

• 1 decade ago

Just move to another land with your dogs, in the mountains where there are no streets and no people to bite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Simple solution... Take the Dog out in the back yard, tie it to a tree, load a gun, and shoot the mother f..ker

• 1 decade ago

take them to a vet and have them check them for psychological problems. dogs can suddenly become aggresive, but it is unusual for them to be aggressive to just one group.

• 1 decade ago

have you see this tv sow.if not here is the link he is a great person on things like this..here is the link

http://www.dogpsychologycenter.com/

Cesar Millan

• 1 decade ago

You can just keep them INSIDE your house so that they couldn't bite people!!(You said that they won't bite you...)

• 1 decade ago

TIE THEM SO THEY CANNOT BITE A PERSON

• 1 decade ago

should buy him a muzzle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.