What should I buy my adopted 5yr.old for Christmas?

Her name is Kate.She likes the Crocodile Hunter!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Choclate on shape of crocodile

Any crocodile story book

Any animal movie

• 1 decade ago

it is a little late to be asking but how about a stuffed croc. Why should her being adopted play into the question? Are you adopting her today? She is 5 yrs old and should have been thought about before Christmas day.

• 1 decade ago

As an adopted child myself, if my mom EVER stated I was her "adopted" child to people I would have been shocked. So, 1) you refer to the child as adopted and 2) you haven't bought a gift yet. You may want to rethink this situation so you can be sure you're ready to have a child.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is the significance behind your making it a point to say that she is adopted? That doesn't make her any different than any other 5 year olds and since you know what she wants try and accommodate her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LCee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Did you get all your other children something ?

Your like the old Woman who lived in a shoe she had so many children she didn't know what to do?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why would a child be differentiated by "adopted or natural"? It is already Christmas. You already missed it.

• 1 decade ago

It's Christmas Day- isn't this alittle too late to start asking?

• 1 decade ago

Stores are all closed today and it's too late for that. You should have thought about that earlier.

• 1 decade ago

Its Christmas day and you've not her bought her owt yet? You should of got stuff ages ago.

• 1 decade ago

Why do you mention the fact that she is adopted? Would it be relevant?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.