What should I buy my adopted 5yr.old for Christmas?

Her name is Kate.She likes the Crocodile Hunter!

Favorite Answer

Choclate on shape of crocodile

Any crocodile story book

Any animal movie

it is a little late to be asking but how about a stuffed croc. Why should her being adopted play into the question? Are you adopting her today? She is 5 yrs old and should have been thought about before Christmas day.

As an adopted child myself, if my mom EVER stated I was her "adopted" child to people I would have been shocked. So, 1) you refer to the child as adopted and 2) you haven't bought a gift yet. You may want to rethink this situation so you can be sure you're ready to have a child.

What is the significance behind your making it a point to say that she is adopted? That doesn't make her any different than any other 5 year olds and since you know what she wants try and accommodate her.

• LCee

Did you get all your other children something ?

Your like the old Woman who lived in a shoe she had so many children she didn't know what to do?

why would a child be differentiated by "adopted or natural"? It is already Christmas. You already missed it.

It's Christmas Day- isn't this alittle too late to start asking?

Stores are all closed today and it's too late for that. You should have thought about that earlier.

Its Christmas day and you've not her bought her owt yet? You should of got stuff ages ago.

Why do you mention the fact that she is adopted? Would it be relevant?